and i thought this part was the easiest part

marieparr

Reaction score
gosh this 2nd trimester is hard. I had images of getting to this stage and it being easy. not so having to contend with constant nose bleeds, constipation, Braxton hicks, being really emotional, having absolutely no appetite and now my nausea is back but this time I am being physically sick with it. but on a positive note I now look pregnant and my bump is looking good.

find out on Tuesday if we are team pink or team blue, cant wait too see little one

Aw no :( hopefully you'll start to feel better soon! Good luck for Tuesday tho xx

Hope u feel better soon good luck Tuesday x

I was complaining to midwife about this after tri 2 of uti, thrush, spd and a suspected ruptured membrane its been rather stressful. Like you say have to think of positives though like finding out the sex, seeing baby again in scan, getting a real bump and feeling the kicks :) Maybe tri 3 will be our time to shine?? Here is hoping. xx

Enjoy your scan and feel better soon! X

its a boy

had to go back for another scan as he had his back to us while measurements were getting done. but scanner spotted his willy so definitely a boy.

thankfully a lot of the things I was moaning about in post have gone, still a couple but its getting better.

roll on the next 19 weeks just want to meet him now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back