Anaethasist appointment.

charlene09

Reaction score
I received an anaethasist appointment through the post the end of February and thought nothing of it, anyway it's been playing on my mind now for about 2 weeks as the appointment is nearing but I lost the letter to contact family divisions.
I found the letter today whilst de cluttering so decided to give them a call and see what the appointment was for.
The woman who I spoke to on the phone said it was to discuss pain relief for a cesarean.. WHAT!
Does anyone know why I'd be booked in for a section

Were you not supposed to have a section? I would call back and ask for clarification! Could be a mistake

I had one an anaethatist appt because I'm high risk, basically it was a waste of time but he wanted to discuss pain relief options-already said no epidural but will have spinal if section necessary, he also went through what to expect if I had to have a repeat section and also what happens if a section was needed under general and checked my neck movements and made a note of any crowns etc in my mouth.
He agreed that it was a waste of time but had to be documented on paper in case the worst happens. I'm planning a normal delivery as soon as little man decides to make an appearance x

Its to prepare the doctors in case you need a section. Ring them back if you need the information

I'll just wait till my appointment and see what's said. I can't see them booking me in for a section without telling me at any of my consultant appointments, I've booked a 3d bonding scan for Tuesday at the place I had my 16w gender one and I have NHS ones at 28+5 31 34 and 37 so they are keeping an eye on me x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back