An easy way i found to heat bottles

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
i've found a good way to heat the bottle to the perfect temperature everytime... if you put the bottle inside your kettle and then switch it on to boil aslong as you take the bottle out as soon as the kettle boils and clicks off then its perfect everytime... obviously u have to be careful gettin it out the kettle but ive managed without burnin myself yet... and this is the 2nd baby i've used this method on :)
hope everyone finds this useful.

no lmao you have to have water in the kettle and the bottle floats in the water... it certainly hasnt melted any of mine and i've done it a few hundred times up to now :)

phew lol avent bottles aint cheap, was scared then ha ha ha i feel silly now

I have an Avent bottle wormer which does mush the same thing, you just have water in it and stick your bottle in and the light switches off when its up to optimum temperature, plus the thermostate kept switching the heat on and off so it stays at this temperature if your out of the room.

they sound really good Cat, its just an added cost tho really, nice if you can afford all these cool gadgets on the market :) with 3 kids thats just not possible :( will have to kick hubbys butt into shape and get him to do more than his 13 hrs days lol

Hi Lyn

Just to let you know that I managed to get one of these from ebay for a few pounds including postage (think was £4.50)! :D

Great bargains on there I tell you.

Yeah I got one as new from a car boot for £1!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back