Amy Winehouse...

Krystal

Reaction score
do none of these celebs have friends who grab hold of them and give them a good shake.. seems this girl is on road to self destruction and all hangers on just watching :cry:

she was pictured wandering around the streets at 5am in jeans and a bra.. obviously on drugs :roll: i just feel sorry for her. on a road to self destruction :?

she's a junkie idiot :roll:

good singer though :wink:

i heard a rumour that her mum (?) or her partners mum (?) made an appeal for people to not buy her music as the more money she makes the worse she will get.

i have no sympathy for her though, having celeb status and money would encourage me to get my ass into gear and sort myself out, not just carry on the same lifestyle. but hey.

i heard that a while ago
where i work u see wot drugs do to u, i have no sympathy for neone like that

I think its sad and that idiot husband has made irt worse, i thought him going inside would make it better for her.

haha.. have just seen this post - what a bunch of sumpathetic women you are :lol:

Well I do feel for her, yes her in laws did say stop buying the music but her dad said no please dont. Seems some people more interested in the money rolling in than whats best for Amy. Yes it's self inflicted but drug addiction isn't that easy to break away from especially if you haven't got the support around you .. sad world we live in :?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
haha.. have just seen this post - what a bunch of sumpathetic women you are :lol:

Well I do feel for her, yes her in laws did say stop buying the music but her dad said no please dont. Seems some people more interested in the money rolling in than whats best for Amy. Yes it's self inflicted but drug addiction isn't that easy to break away from especially if you haven't got the support around you .. sad world we live in :?

I feel sorry for ordinary people who are drug addicts... they really don't have any support and the rehab centres have very few places...

Celebs on the other hand have enough money to pay for the top private treatment and psych care... if they want to get off drugs they can. They choose not to because of their lifestyle... and that for me makes me lack sympathy.

Everyone knows that with any sort of addiction, you need to WANT to get better and with the right treatment you can. Unfortunately there are many people who are not privileged enough to be able to get that treatment yet still manage to do so because they want to.. even if they lack support.

I have no sympathy for celebs full stop. We don't live in a world where they wouldn't be aware of the sacrifices involved in stardom. They chose that life... and they have to learn to live with it.

Squiglet said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

I feel sorry for ordinary people who are drug addicts... they really don't have any support and the rehab centres have very few places...

Celebs on the other hand have enough money to pay for the top private treatment and psych care... if they want to get off drugs they can. They choose not to because of their lifestyle... and that for me makes me lack sympathy.

Everyone knows that with any sort of addiction, you need to WANT to get better and with the right treatment you can. Unfortunately there are many people who are not privileged enough to be able to get that treatment yet still manage to do so because they want to.. even if they lack support.

I have no sympathy for celebs full stop. We don't live in a world where they wouldn't be aware of the sacrifices involved in stardom. They chose that life... and they have to learn to live with it.

well said, i think exactly the same, she has the moneyy to get help but she does not want to get better so therefore i have no sympathy. she does have suport around her she has her family!! alot of people get thru drug addiction with no support whatsoever from family so she is quite lucky to have them. i hate how her dad and brother blame him for her drug problem, b4 she met him she was an alcoholic and admitted to smoking cannabis so its not as if he has corrupted her but also i have lived with sum1 addicted to drugs and who has brought drugs into the house but i have never once took them so it was a choice she made and she needs to make the choice to fight her addiction. i hope one day she does becus any life wasted on drugs is a shame.

xxxxx

I have just watched a clip of Amy Winehouse on YouTube, she was drinking while playing a set and being egged on by the audience.

I really want to shake that girl to her senses and not see her turn into some performing monkey that is just perceived as a joke. The girl has talent but she needs to wise up and get the help and support she needs before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back