Amy Winehouse

Urchin

Reaction score
Anyone else sick of hearing about her?

Now her brother has spoken up defending her being so awful at her gig in Birmingham yesterday. He basically said leave her alone she's had a really rough time these past few months.

Well sorry I have NO SYMPATHY for someone like that, she's a blatant drug addict and her criminal OH is in jail...oh what a shame I feel soooo sorry for her :roll:

oh what a shame I feel soooo soryy for her

:rotfl:

i don't think much of her either... she's what you call dog rough!

fantastic music but cant stnad the sight of her or that idot scumbag of a husband of hers - shes headin for a Britney meltdown but thank god theres no kiddies involved :?

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AMY!!!! :x

im sick of hearing obout her aswell, and im sick of people saying giv her a break she havin a hard time but no-one sed that about pete doherty or they wouldnt say it about any other non-celebrity drug addict so why should she be special. i feel sorry for all those people who have wasted teir money on a tciket to see her cus they aint goin to get a good performance and if she treats them like she treated her fans in birmingham then her fans should boycott her, maybe that will make her take a look at what she is doing to herself.

xxxxx

i love her music but she is a bit of a boot! lol and stories about her are getting a bit dull :bored:

Im sick to death about reading about her and her and her drug pushing husband, they both need to get a bloody life and stop frazzling their brains with drugs.

She needs to divorce him and wake up, and put hrself in rehab.

I went to see her earlier this year [baby sitting my cousin] and she was crap! :lol: Drinking on stage... WOW so cool!! :roll:

She makes a right victim of herself !

I do have sympathy for a young woman who's got into a mess.

BUT...I don't believe we should 'give her a break' as her brother suggests after that awful Birmingham show the other night. If she's not up to performing she shouldn't go on. End of.

But then the record company would have to refund tickets..... :roll:

she winds me up :x

Apparently on stage she said somethinlike "if you bought a ticket then youre a mug". Bloody nice that is! Its those 'mugs' that put her where she is today. She should have a bit more respect for her fans. I dont have much sympathy as im sure no one held her down and forced her to drink and do drugs.....

OMG her brother went on GMTV yesterday to say that Amy "does have the self control to quit drugs."

Pity then, that she doesn't have the self control to last 1 hour on a plane without a cigarette so she had to lock herself in the loo to have one!!

clicky

:roll:

OM bloody good G!

Her brother looks like David Guest :rotfl: What an ugly ugly man, if he was my brother I'd turn to smack.

I like how The Sun newspaper does Wino watch lol

There's also a video of her, pulling something from that hairdon't of her, putting it up her sleeve, then sniffing whatevers up her sleeve, on stage at her gig.

Hmmm wonder what it could be, she could have at least ran off stage, instead of blatantly in the middle in front of an entire croud :roll:

why didnt any one complain? I would have done!! the fire alarm didnt go off, its illegal anyway and no one stopped her!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back