AMH levels

Littleperson

Reaction score
Got my AMH levels through today! At age 31 they are 32.3 pmol/L. The letter says I could have an excessive response to ovarian stimulation so I will be having a gentle treatment protocol. Still no word when.

wondering if anyone has been through IVF and what their AMH level was and did it have an affect on how many eggs and embryos they got?

feel like I’m reading another language lol!

Me too I’m starting mine next month hopefully and mine was 19.9 which I was told was quite good considering the number of birthdays I have had. I’m 36 lol

best of luck to you xxx

Me too I’m starting mine next month hopefully and mine was 19.9 which I was told was quite good considering the number of birthdays I have had. I’m 36 lol

best of luck to you xxx
Good luck Liz! Let me know how you get on xx

It's good your doc is aware and proposed gentle stimilation. Good luck!

Hi ladies, just purusing the boards and looks like you're starting IVF? I have my consult tomorrow! It's been over 4 years, so we'll see what happens! I'll be keeping tabs on you :).
<3

Hi ladies, just purusing the boards and looks like you're starting IVF? I have my consult tomorrow! It's been over 4 years, so we'll see what happens! I'll be keeping tabs on you :).
<3

I start mine in November. Good luck with your consultation tomorrow xxx

Just started the process. So far so good only on tablets atm. Taking it day by day. Hope everyone is keeping well xxx

Hello there!

My AMH was 1.3 at age 36 years old. I was warned I might not get anything.

1st round I got 16 eggs, then 12, then 6 sooooo my personal experience of AMH is to not get too hung up on the numbers. A good rule in general for TTC!

Best of luck to you lovely! xx

I agree with Jezby

I had 1 round ivf with amh 3.7 age 35 and I got 7 eggs -6 fertilised and 3 top blasts and 1st transfer I got pregnant but mc 2nd transfer using both I had one baby boy who is 21 months now and were starting a self funded round in January for baby no.2 ahe 38 with amh 2.7. It's all just luck in this game- nothing means anything from what I've seen
I've seen friends have babies from having q embryo on a 3 day transfer and ppp have the best embryos and have no luck. We've only ever had a 10-20 % chance on unexplained and I'm buying the ticket and taking the ride again

Wishing you good luck

Had our phone consultation today, was really hoping to find out when treatment starts but her best guess was within the next two months. She said it will be the business manager that schedules us in and writes to us! But given that this was our final consultation before treatment starts she thinks soon!

She said it will be a fresh transfer if I have less than 23 eggs retrieved and my body reacts well. If more than 23 it’s immediately a frozen transfer. And if my ovaries get too enlarged and I have any bad symptoms it will also be a frozen transfer!

I just want to get started now!

on day 29 of this cycle with bfn this morning and af due any day now!

Just started the process. So far so good only on tablets atm. Taking it day by day. Hope everyone is keeping well xxx
I keep fingers crossed for a positive outcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back