AMH 15.5, age 28

itisbabytime

Reaction score
as it says above, had my amh done and the consultant told me it is in the "low fertilility" category but only just. No one wants to be told they are in "low fertility" whatever end of the scale it is! im grateful that it isnt lower but still, grrr!!!

What you think - 15.5 at age 28.

Last edited:
Sorry about the less than ideal result but like you said, it could be worse :hug: You are still fertile.

I think that the best thing you can do is forget about it and arrange to have a repeat test this time next year and see how it compares to give you an idea of how quickly it's falling and how many years you have until it reaches zero xx

I got my AMH level back last week and Im 5.9 at 32 so Im low!!! 15 or above I was told was in the satisfactory not low. Since finding it out though Ive done quite a bit of research and it is a new test and not the definitive on if you will conceive. Less the quantity of the eggs but more quality! It is a bit gutting but onward and upward is the only way!!

hey lou, thanks. im just so fricking glad that i went to my gp and jumped the gun and had a consultation privately rather than waiting for frickin nhs appointment as its SIX months here just to get a simple internal scan.

will stay private i think - next steps is to have a internal scan and then have the thing with the dye for checking tubes (dont know name!) and if that is all ok see what doc says about carrying on naturally for another 6 cycles or so and then hitting the meds/procedures.

ugh, i never thought it would come to this. thanks hun

yep onward and upward is the way!

i wish everyone would use the same bloody range guides. wil need to do some research. thanks laurat

Sorry about the results. I like the better quality less quantity approach x

Morning hon i dont think the result is bad at all. It is a very new test so they are not sure how accurate it really is. I was told anything above 15 is okay. Xxx

They do say that lower quantity possibly better quality with IVF but i don't know if that is just to stop the poor ladies with few eggs from jumping :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back