Amber teething anklet

Sarah13

Reaction score
I think Kynon is teething although seems a little young, but I put an amber anklet on him a few days ago but if anything he seems worse, do they take a while to work? He's constantly drooling so always has a bib or neckerchief on, got the rash on his face and really biting on his hands or anything you put in his mouth! He does cry a bit sometimes while chewing his hands as if it's sore.

Sarah, i've been meaning to buy one of these for a while now. I think it takes a while to work. Could you maybe try the necklace, ive heard they're sometimes better as they're closer to mouth!

oh and they're never too young to start teething. Some are born with teeth. My first LO started at around 4 mo. Kaydens been teething for a few weeks, HV didn't seem suprised or anything, she adviced herbal sachet things....its powder u pour into their mouths - oh & did you know....when they're teething it can give them a sore tummy too, something to do with all the extra saliva making stomach more acidy. I bought the sachet things yest, & he's still dribbling like mad & all other symptoms, but he's not been cranky all day. He's also normally very fussy when first taking his bottle, HV said thats a symptom.

:)

Was thinking about the necklace just wondered about it being round his neck? guess I'll see if things improve soon.
Kynon has has a sore bum too and horrible nappys, makes me want to gag sometimes! Guess I thought I wouldn't need to worry about teething until nearer 6 months! My friend uses them powder sachets think I'll ask where she gets hers from.

You can get them in any pharmacy or supermarket, my HV advised ashton parsons, but I couldn't get any, got teetha (I think its called) Both got same ingredients. Kayden's been brilliant today, OH commented on the sachets must be working, best day we've had in weeks, but he's slabbering so much i'm starting to think its not right!

I know what you mean about the necklace i think it should be fine, I have link to a website thats been advised if you want it.

I'm gona wait til we move house then order the anklet, dont know what OH would say about the necklace :roll:

I got Kynons anklet from Dino daisy which seems good, just wondered about them pulling things round their necks when a bit bigger, my hubby probably would moan about a necklace too! Think I'll have a look for those sachets today, it was those Ashton parsons ones my friend uses.
Do you have long until you move?

Got papers all signed for moving, but need to wait maybe 2 weeks for the furniture to be removed from it first.

The link I had was from dino daisy, is that where you got the anklet? Is it good enough quality?

I dont think they work for everyone. Riley is teething and has a necklace which has worked, i honestly didn't think it would.

Got papers all signed for moving, but need to wait maybe 2 weeks for the furniture to be removed from it first.

The link I had was from dino daisy, is that where you got the anklet? Is it good enough quality?

Not long then!
Yeah got it from Dino daisy, it seems good quality, lots of people have got them from there. I'm wondering if its beginning to work today as he don't seem so bad. I picked up some of those sachets as well to try if he's sore later

We got the necklace and anklet for our little girl... We just take the necklace off her when she goes to bed and she doesn't pull at it as it's always been there! It seems to be Woking for us, we got ours from All Things Amber on Facebook! We have only used bonjela previously and wa really sceptical about it but seems to be working really well as we only have a grumpy little miss when she's tired or hungry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back