Amber bracelets/necklaces update

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Mrs Wibbily, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Mrs Wibbily

Mrs Wibbily Well-Known Member

I contacted Dino Daisy, Kate was lovely but this is the information she gave me:

"I am so sorry but sadly as of early last year, we are no longer able to market, advise or knowingly sell jewellery for under 36mo due to concerns Trading Standards have with little one's so young wearing jewellery. This isn't due to any 'incident' nor is it something that affects us alone, but has affected all sellers of Baltic amber 'teething' jewellery. We have kept the anklets on the website, but with the new age guidelines."

Gutted. Xx

#1 Mrs Wibbily, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  2. Hope81

Hope81 Well-Known Member

I got mine from amazon just fine. It had the warning of dont use before 36 m old.
    I got my baby baby farm animals they also say to not use before 36 m old....they don't even it in her mouth never mind choke with them.
    If you want one and you did the research and you know the potential problems there is a way to get one.

3. frankie247

frankie247 Well-Known Member

I've got one, the warnings are to cover themselves but I just make sure I keep my eye on xanthe when she's wearing it and never leave it on during naps/night time

4. FirstBabyEek

FirstBabyEek Well-Known Member

Yeah that was on her website when I bought mine but I've had no probs with it. Like Hope said recently if I put it in him I check every knot etc carefully xx