Amazing........

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Just heard babies heartbeat on the Doppler!!!!! I have spent the last few nights trying to find it, couldn't find a thing. Sam tries and two minutes later...he finds it! My excuse is it must have moved up a bit today or something. Lol. So holy shit....there definitely a baby in there! X

Ooooo, how exciting! Where did you put the Doppler on your tummy? I tried last week but gave up after about 10 minutes. No luck.

Aw that is great. I might have to ask my sis if I can borrow hers as you and I share dates, so I should be able to hear Fluff.

It was very low down, just above pubes! And to the right...he had to push quite hard and I don't think I was pushing hard enough! X

In the 1st tri (and even into the next) you need to go very low...right along the crease where you'd sit/the top of your hair...and yes...just like at the 1st scan you have to push hard. Exciting stuff! :)

Oh I remember how hard they push at first scan. Not great on a full bladder...lol x

Must be really wonderful to hear baby's heartbeat xx

Isn't it lovely when you find it.

I also could never find it & my OH could find it in seconds. At 22 weeks now & can find it fine :)

I listen most nights its wonderful sound you must be amazed..mine is hard to always find ..but always just above pubic bone n moves slightly to left or right but takes ages to find lol zx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back