Am out again! :( so fed up

Iwant3

Reaction score
According to fertility friend I was only 10dpo yesterday, but i think I was more like 11 or even 12 - and AF started.

It all started completely different from every other month too - had yellow snotty cm, then a bit browny then, a plug of snotty cm with red streaked down the middle - then by evening bright red watery blood!:shock: why do our bodies always throw something new at us every cycle? My temps have also been lowish for 4 days so knew she was brewing.

so onto my 13th month of ttc - and my 10th cycle:cry:

really wanted a bfp before my first angelversary in june (which is also my birthday :roll:)

Big hugs, Angela xx I was out yesterday at 10dpo too... gutted xx

Oh no, I'm sorry Angela xx

I'm so sorry, day one of being out for another month is so upsetting. Big hugs xxx

Im so sorry to hear that... Looks like i am out too - we'll see....

Dpo11 - bfn. When i wiped i had some blood (bright red), not a lot but we'll see today - looks like af is here early... :-(

Gutted! :-(

Really sorry to hear u r out big hugs hun xx

And even more annoying I don't think I can call today CD1 as I only had a tiny bit of bright red yesterday and just brown gunk today (sorry tmi) so can only put spotting on my chart! want to move on to next cycle - just hoping I get proper Af tomorrow - or I will just put today as CD1 anyway if it doesn't get much heavier. Have had an Af like this before!

Ru sure it's not IB mrs? If u are only 10-11dpo then it's right about time? U chart don't u? What it like? X

I'm do chart yet - and it;s looking bad - temp started dropping 3 days ago and is now on baseline. cervix is wide open too. And if put down when I think I ov rather than what ff thinks! i am 12dpo today.

I can take it ladies, it's ok - it's not IB- bfn every day.

On to my 10th Cycle :)

Hugs hun! Think the witch is catching me too!

Do u ladies mind me asking about charting? What is it and how do u do it?
Lynne,xxx

Sorry the witch has got you hun. Good luck with your next cycle x

Getting us early this cycle eh!? :-(

Yeah def out - af continued yesterday afternoon. And temp dropped too. So today is cd2... My fertility monitor is all set - starts to record on cd6.... Bring it on!

Thanks ladies - lots of luck - hope this is our month! :)
Xx

we should start a club for the 'early witch arrivals' - mine is more or less proper af now more red, so will class today as CD1 i think after all.

I am not taking B6 this cycle (wasn't on it the cycles I got my BFP's after all) and will only use progesterone either just after 7dpo or if I get a bfp (not decided that yet). Am using soy 80mg this cycle on days 5-9.

Stupidly my temp went up today, after gradually going down over last 3-4 days - my baseline is 97.60 and it was 97.98 today! but my temps often fluctuate a lot during AF.

Lynne,xxx

I recommend using fertility friend - visit there website and get an account.....it tells you everything you need to know about temping and charting :) then you just need to get a basal body thermometer - it needs to have 2 decimal places for charting so not like the usual ones you get in a first aid kit.

good luck if you decide to chart.

Lynne,xxx

Lynne, I'm going to start temping this month too, never done it before! CD3 now but I don't know when my thermometer will arrive - let me know if you start, will be good to start with someone else :) xx

you should be able to start if you're new thermometer comes within the next few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back