Am New To This Board!

babydays

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Am new to this board so I thought that I would let you know a bit about myself.
DP and I have been ttc for the past 14 months after me being on the pill for just over 10 years. I am 28, DP is 31.
Whilst on the pill my AF was always regular, to the point of almost being able to set my watch by it!! This has now changed and my cycle can last from 28-42days.
I went for routine blood tests after 12 months to check my hormone levels etc and they all came back normal. DP recently had SA which came back showing none present, obviously we were gutted. The GP however told us not to lose heart and has referred DP for a 2nd SA, hopefully this will bring better news.
I haven't started charting simply because DP's job takes him away from home a lot and the thought of not being able to BD when I might need to would be so frustrating!!!
Anyway, that's me. Look forward to getting to know some of you :D

Babydays xxx

Hi! I have slightly irregular cycles as well. Every 33-38 days normally. Means I have no idea when ovulation occurs. I'm hoping to TTC next year, but plan to use ov sticks. I would also be against tracking if hubby was away. I really hope your partners 2nd SA returns with the results your hoping for. Xx

Hi :)

Don't lose hope. I think stress plays a BIG role in this also it can change alot in our bodies. Relax as much as you can and just have faith

I'm 24 I have two boys and ttc the third.
We have only been trying since last month but didn't get the before ovulation or ovulation mark as we decided to try a little later than that and wasn't monitoring anything

Since then I've been doing ovulation tests and just this morning not sure if it was a positive but It looked like it and cervical mucus is telling me that it's very close so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back