Am I?

nb27

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm new here - decided I needed some help. I'm in a rubbish situation, I am on the pill but by the looks of the tests below I think I might be pregnant. It's a really complicated situation and the guy I have been seeing is not happy and telling me I have no other choice but to have a termination. I honestly don't know what to think or do, I'm 27 I feel like I could potentially do this on my own, I have a good job, my family and friends and I adore children but he's really putting on the pressure.

I haven't had it confirmed by a doctor yet but i've done the tests below. I have really bad cramps and a pinky discharge. Is this even normal, am I worrying over nothing? Any help or advice appreciated :(

Attachments

• tst1.jpg
    tst1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 41
Hi there,

Id say your pregnant, very rarely do you get 1 false positive let alone 2, i had to have that drummed into me when i first found out and im a nursing assistant lol. Congrats..
I was in exactly the same situation as you, found out told the father and he wanted me to have an abortion even though by 8 weeks i had 2 scans and knew i wasnt going to do it. Unfortunately i had to do it all alone but i dnt regret it i have a beautful daughter at the end of it.
I had just turned 25, i have my own flat and a good job, im not gonna lie and say its easy but you know if u can do it.
Cramps and pinky discharge could be implantation so dont worry unless its bright red.
xxx

I put a sample into the doctors today, only reason I realised was because i've had stomach cramps on and off for a fortnight and i usually bleed whilst on the pill and had nothing at all, I go on holiday in a few weeks and was trying to work out when my period would come and if it would be on my holiday :( I dont know how long but I take it from the light lines on the test it must be quite early on? I cant believe this is happening. I'm not horrified or anything, I think I can do this but he is making it worse - he already has a kid you see, has problems with the childs mother and he thinks she will stop him seeing his child if she finds out about me. Right now I couldn't care less, wouldn't even want him to tell the mother of his child - the way he's reacted I think I actually want him out my life. Was a shock for me too but the way he's acting it's like I did this on purpose?? In my own little nightmare :(

And thank you so much for replying, been torturing myself and going over things in my head :( This is a great place x

Sounds exactly the same as me, Babys dad HAD no contact with us after i told him i wasnt having a termination and didnt even know she were born until he see us a couple weeks ago in a shop and stil didnt have the balls to say anything but politley followed me round the shops,.. He also has a little boy n fought for the mum to see the boy n hes acted like this xx

I was 6 weeks when i found out or there abouts and test looked like yours, hope you get some answers and u cn always message me here x

Eff him is what I say! If you want to do this, you do it! Don't let him bully you into something you could end up regretting for the rest of your life! And if he decides he wants nothing to do with your child then its his loss! xx

Went to the doctors today and the test results weren't back so she advised me to take a digital test - did that and it's came up with 1-2 weeks so it's a deffinite now although I am still plagued with bad cramp :( Doctor said it could be normal or could be a bad sign, who knows. We went through all the questions and options and she said the only reasons I gave her for a termination were his and she's right.....it was all his reasons not mine. On the way home I called my mum, she's been okay until now said it's my decision etc but came down hard this afternoon, talking about finances and if he wont be a part of it etc. Left feeling really down hearted and no idea what to do next :( The doctor booked me an appointment with the midwife for after my holiday which is going to work out more than 3 weeks away. So confused :(

I think 1-2 means 3-4 weeks but i may be wrong. Doctors say it could be mc as they have to but i doubt it probs just implantation.
As i said i went through the same thing and they were his reasons not my own and i couldnt do it.
I told my mum and she wouldnt tlk to me about it until i had the scan picture at 12 weeks and couldnt accept it beforethen as i was on my own etc etc.
It will be hard on your own and financially but i wouldnt change it for the world and as long as you have a good support network behind you youll be fine..
its up to you try and relax x

Yeah it says that on the test, 1-2 is actually 3-4. Was hoping not to tell my friend i'm going on holiday with and have some quiet time while i'm away to mull things over but that means i'll be 5-6 weeks whilst I'm away, worried it becomes visable, i'm not exactly thin! lol. I think your right, need to calm down and relax a bit :) x

You won't show for a while yet don't worry.. It's 100% your choice.. Maybe he's acting this way coz of his ex and their kid and he's scared it will happen again.. Give him time to adjust.. Like you need time too.. Let the dust settle and reassure him you are not his ex.. Do you see yourself with this guy in the future? Is he a nice guy/good father? Maybe a holiday is exactly what you need right now..
Congratulations :D

He's a good dad to the kid he's got, they worship each other but he's made it clear he will loose her if I go ahead with this, his family will probably disown him as he only split with the mother of his child 4 months ago after 4 years together. He's also said he doesn't want a child to two different women which I understand, I didn't want to be a single mum either but it's happened now? Honesty a nightmare x

I'm sorry but it's not your burden to bear while making such a life changing decision.. If he's a good dad then you won't have to worry about him being a father to your child, he will be.. Sometimes in life it doesn't always work out as we plan, jut have to adapt and work through it.. Make a new life plan.. I'm sure everything will work out :hug:

Why would you be single, why can't he be a dad to his other child and have a family with you too?

He's made it perfectly clear I'll be a single mum and you know after the way he's reacted to this, I think I'd rather be. I knew he wasn't going to take it well at all but nothing like this!

Sorry :( have a lovely relaxing holiday and pick up up from there.. Let him cool off :hug:

hope thngs ae a bit better today x

Oh babe.. Is it spotting or heavy? Call your mw xxx

Last edited:
Was spotting but got a little heavier and freh blood through as the day has gone on, had 4 clots now aswell but they tell me there is nothing they can do, sit tight & they'll scan me next Friday and confirm whether I've miscarried or still pregnant. Not happy in waiting over a week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back