Am I the only one..?

your not the only one! he's like nails on a chalk board to me and he's the only thing/person banned from our house! I hate that man so much and I'm not even sure why!

He is marmite, you love him or hate him! I have very nearly peed watching celeb juice many times!!

Just to love this show but it's very repetitive because you know exactly what he's gonna say/do. I watched the movie but wish I hadn't bothered because it was a pile of poo

Using Tapatalk so can't see siggies!

Nope you're not alone! I hate it too! It's not really my sense of humour really I don't think.

I completely agree with you!! He really infuriates me for some reason lol

I used to love him but he does my head in now. Same shit different week, boring me now x

Can't abide him. To be honest I can't stand any of ITV's output. Dimwitted, crass and sensationalist.

I'm a fan but then my tv is all about towie, Geordie shore and catfish so I'm not very cultured lol! Xx

I love Catfish and Geordie Shore! I just hate him lol

Massive hate !!! Can't bloody stand him

Yes!!!! I thought I was alone!! I cannot stand it, it's not even a bit funny. My oh watches it and I can't even raise a smile.
I'm past laughing when someone says the word poo or wee, I prefer more cleverly written humour. I find it really childish, reparative and very very boring.

I'm gutted he's presenting through the keyhole, I love looking at celebrity houses but I find this is another programme all about his antics rather than him just presenting it iykwim. Can he not think of any jokes that aren't innuendo? Zzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back