Am I the only one?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Today I found out that having a bath makes Sophia kick like mad... So I've been wanting to have another bath since I got out of my afternoon one today haha!

Think I'll have another bath at 10pm after Big Brother!

Have any of you ladies done this since finding out what makes baby kick? Xxx

mine is quiet in the bath and shower. Lying in bed lo is most active.

Yes during baths, after any meal ,sweets!! Etc music i think too!!

Haha, she seems to love tea too! The amount I've drank just to feel her kick is ridiculous! Xxx

My daughter used to wriggle a lot in the bath , been having showers with this one though x

My sister found whilst pregnant with my nephew he would kick like mad in the bath and now he's here he loves the bath (and water in general really lol), gets so excited and can spend ages in there splashing around xx

My sister found whilst pregnant with my nephew he would kick like mad in the bath and now he's here he loves the bath (and water in general really lol), gets so excited and can spend ages in there splashing around xx

Hahaha, that's so cute! I suppose being an unborn baby is like having a constant swim what with all that amniotic fluid they're swimming around in for 40 weeks! :') Maybe my little Sophia will be like me when I was a child, my parents used to call me "water baby" or "mermaid" because whenever I was near a pool there was no getting me out for HOURS! Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back