am i the only one - who is NOT peeing loads

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by hayley, Dec 27, 2005.

1. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Every book I read states I should be running the loo every 10 mins for a pee.... everyone one here who is at the same stage as me seems to be peeing quite a lot too! so why aren't i?

Really early on arond week 4 to 6 I seemed to be running the loo a lot more but lately I don't.... also my sickness feelings seem to have gone away! I'm still suffering with sore boobs - which are heavy, swollen and very very tender... i'm so tired I can hardly move out the house at times...

Do you think this is normal? not needing to pee as much as others?

x

2. ToriElla

ToriElla Well-Known Member

i've learnt that nothing in pregnancy is normal :D everyone is different and experiences different things. your body is probably adapting to the hormones a little so some of the symptoms wear off a bit.

i started needing the loo more towards the end of my second trimester up until now as the baby gets heavier and your body is working overtime too. Enjoy not needing the loo :lol: you must have a strong bladder!! you'll probably be up a few times in the night soon enough!! x

3. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

I hardly peed at all in the first weeks. My worst bits were the nausea, sore boobs, tiredness and headaches. My bladder was fine.

Even now I'm not peeing as much as some people do.

Don't worry hun

4. lisa31

lisa31 Well-Known Member

I never peed constantly either - yet now at 30 weeks im in the loo every 20 minutes (literally) all night as well.

Make the most of it ! It may change in the later stages!!!

L x

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I never pee'd a lot at the beginning either, but by 30 odd weeks I was up 4 or 5 times in the night. It's good though cos it prepares you for getting up for feeds.

6. MummySian

MummySian Well-Known Member

everyone is different Hayley dont worry yourself.

I pee'd a little more during the early weeks with my first two and this one but hit 30 weeks and i was running to the loo every few minutes, why do babies find bladders so comfortable?

7. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

Hi im pregnant with my second baby. My first pregnancy i was running every 2 mins it was getting beyond a joke the amount of times i would p. This time round doesnt seem too bad i just feel very heavy and feel i need to p but when i go im lucky if its a splash....lol midwife said its because baby is lying breech with its bum engaged so hopefully it should turn soon and i will stop feeling as though im gonna burts.

take care all speak soon

Jean xxx

8. twinsmum

twinsmum Member

i think its different with every one. i have to go to the loo almost as soon as i drink any liquid which i have to since you're supposed to drink lots of fluid, but the first thing about pregnancy you should learn is that every pregnancy is different.

9. Jade89

Jade89 Well-Known Member

i'm not peeing an awful lot like i should be either :? weather i'm not drinking enough? i dont know!

10. Rach98

Rach98 New Member

Hi im 10 weeks pregnant.

In my first 3-6 weeks I was peeing so much, I still have the sore and tender boobs and feeling tired, but some daye i just don't feel pregnant. Its a bit scary really, but im sure things are ok, how far are you?