am I the only one that is happy to go full term

From a purely selfish point of view, I'd quite like to be a week early (i.e 39 weeks)...I have a wedding to go to the day before my due date, and I'd rather go with a new baby, then as a big fat heap :lol:

I'd rather go as looking full term pregnant than with a one week jelly belly!!! I was still in jogging bottoms and maternity tops then. Also completely and utterly knackered. No way would I have enjoyed a wedding. I couldn't even enjoy a takeaway on my birthday which was three days after :-( mind you Kate looked pretty amazing after one day, so maybe I was the unlucky one!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I want mine go to go full term. Studies show that babies that go 40+ weeks are healthier. i think it's more ranting LOL. I've seen some posts asking to be induced early and I don't understand that either.

From a purely selfish point of view, I'd quite like to be a week early (i.e 39 weeks)...I have a wedding to go to the day before my due date, and I'd rather go with a new baby, then as a big fat heap :lol:

I'd rather go as looking full term pregnant than with a one week jelly belly!!! I was still in jogging bottoms and maternity tops then. Also completely and utterly knackered. No way would I have enjoyed a wedding. I couldn't even enjoy a takeaway on my birthday which was three days after :-( mind you Kate looked pretty amazing after one day, so maybe I was the unlucky one!

----------------

A nice floaty dress to hide the jelly belly, and hopefully a still sleepy baby...that my vision of it anyway :lol: The reality will probably be not being able to sit down through dinner, and struggling to breastfeed in the ladies loos :lol:

----------------

A nice floaty dress to hide the jelly belly, and hopefully a still sleepy baby...that my vision of it anyway :lol: The reality will probably be not being able to sit down through dinner, and struggling to breastfeed in the ladies loos :lol:

Haha, at least you're being realistic!

----------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member