Am I the only one rattling? what do you take?

Iwant3

Reaction score
What TTC supplements do you and or OH take?

I have a pill pot set out for the whole cycle and take lots of things - feels like a lot, so wondered what everyone else was taking, and why you take it......nosey aren't I :dance:lol.

Currently I am on

Prenatel vitamin - everyday
baby aspirin - everyday (just not when AF is here)
extra folic acid - everyday
extra vit D - everyday
Evening Primrose oil - from CD1-O
Soy Isoflavones - CD5-9

so cd5-9 I am taking 7 pills :shock:

Folic acid every day.
EPO day 1-Ov
Vitamin B complex (given up!)
Iron day 1-Ov
(Recently taking Floradix which combines folic acid, iron, Vit C and Vits B and other herbs safe for TTC so I rattle less!) ;-)

EPO AF-ov
Coenzyme Q10 daily
Prenatal vit daily
Extra folic acid daily
Extra vit d daily
Maca root daily

I'm rattling too!!

it would be nice to know if all of this we take is actually doing anything,lol.

Yes did anyone fall pregnant whilst taking them when they hadn't previously taken them?!

well - when I ttc the first 2 times I took 3 cycles to conceive! and I didn't use EPO for first 2 cycles and used it on the 3rd and got bfp! so thought that was the magic thing - have been taking it for 11 cycles now and have had 3 bfp - but no sticky ones yet.

Me too! I'm taking

Multivitamin
Folic acid
B complex
Omega 3 Fish oil
NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)

Was taking epo buy stopped as I ran out at it all seemed too much! Also tried agnus castus and again stopped when I ran out but wonder if I didn't give it long enough.

Also have inositol which I was taking twice a day but have been forgetting recently as it's a powder not a capsule.

Any success stories from all this would be much appreciated!!

Anna x

maybe we should ask the ladies in the tri forums what they were taking when they got their bfps?

Just gatecrashing from tri 3 :wave: I took EPO and royal jelly the cycle I got my BFP and OH and I both took prenatal vitamins, hadn't taken anything the previous two cycles that ended with bfns except folic acid which I took all the way through xxx

Well it's my first month on EPO and I got pregnant lol so i'ds say it works at least

I have only ever taken 1000mg of EPO per day, maybe I should take more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back