Am I the father ?

Md1991

Reaction score
Hello come on here looking for some advice please. I had sex with a girl once on the 8th September 2015. I remember the date as it was the day before my holiday. I did not know the girl that well and did not see her again. At Christmas time I heard she was pregnant and for my own peice of mine contacted her and she said that the dates do not add up and it is not mine. So I was happy she had a boyfriend and I carried on as usual. I've just seen on social media that her due date to have her baby was 14 th June 2016 and she had the baby on the 15 th June. A friend of mine as showed me pictures if the baby about 2 weeks old and it has thick dark hair and really resembles me as baby as I have some baby photos of myself at hand. Both the girl and her boyfriend are fair. Do the dates match up ? Can someone help put my mind at rest please. Any advice would be appreciated. Ty.

It is around 2 weeks or so out, a baby conceived on 8 September would have a due date of 31 May. But sperm can live for up to 5 days so there is a bit of leeway. The only way to be sure is to ask her for a paternity test.

Thanks for the reply but I thought a pregnancy was 40 weeks and by the calendar from the 8 th sept to 14 th June is 40 weeks.

It is 40 weeks but that starts from the first day of the last period, conception is around 2 weeks after that.

It doesn't look like you are the father. She conceived at the end of September, I think. But to be sure, it's better to get paternity test https://dnasu.com/services/paternity-test/ It probably will hard to persuade her to do it, but you should try. Or use in home test kit, if you can be a close friend to their family. Nobody will know about test, if you use a kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back