Am I still pregnant?

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey guys...just over eight weeks gone and my symptoms, mild to begin with, seem to be resolving. I am no longer so tired, and definitely not so nauseous as I was.
I had a scare with an animal bite and the ensuing five rabies shots ( I still have one to get) and my doctor is trying to arrange an early scan for me. Trouble is, the scan probably won't end up being done for four weeks anyway, given the backlog in this part of the country.

My question is...am I still pregnant? I haven't had a bleed, but I've heard that it can happen that way. All I want is to see my little baby's heart beating to show me she's okay. ( I think it's a girl).

Anyone else feel the same as me?

Sue

Oh hun are you okie? I'm sure you are still pregnant - I think after feeling so sh*t for a while it almost reassures you that everything is as it should be though doesn't it! My nausea has gone down and changed and I don't have the same feeling I did when I first found out. I feel a bit more normal now, more just dizzyness. Try not to worry sweetheart.

Where abouts do you live? Can your docs refer you to another local hospital for a scan sooner?

Hey sami...I am fine...the symptoms came back with a vengeance about two days after that message! Doctor is trying to get me referred for an early scan to make sure all is well and I think it will be!

Just have to find something decent to wear that doesn't make me look like I've gained weight but I'm not big enough to look pregnant yet!*L*

Thanks for the support

Sue

Yes mine came back too minutes after writing the message - had been duizzy and fainted once then and only sick a few tiems but now weight has dropped a stone and sickness is severe I can't keep anything down. :( Damn these hormones. Now been told I have HG and BP is v.low :roll: little tyke is sucking the life outa me!!

I know what u mean about clothes - mum is taking me shopping next week (albeit for only an hour or two as it's all I can manage) to get some maternity trousers. Given up with unbuttoning the top button - I need comfort!!

My symptoms came back just two hours after writing my message on saturday morning.

Junior obviously decided that I was having too much fun and decided to punish me. I am now exhausted again! But happy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back