Am I small for 23weeks?

Babylicious

Reaction score
rsz_Picture003.jpg

everyone is different :) your smaller then me by quite a bit but were two different people :) with two different babies insides us... (that sounded wierd) lol

everyone is different hun you have a nice bump

I have no bump and i know how you feel but like everyone has said we are all different and we should be enjoying it because im sure we will explode soon. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't worry about it hun, I had a growth spurt aout 24/25 weeks.

At my antenatel class there was a girl on side of me & she's 6 weeks behind me & looked as if she was about to drop & the girl the otherside is due in 2 weeks & she was smaller than me, everyone's different.

:hug: :hug:

dont you worry about the size of your bump!! Everyones didffernt. And anyway you cant win....Last time i was preggers all i got was "oh my god your MASSIVE!" and comments about my weight....this time im getting "oohh, nearly 20 weeks?? your very small!" Ugh, i feel like shouting OOH BUGGEERR OFFF!!!!!

As everone else has said, we are all different and i think the size of your bump has a lot to do with your build - my bump is huge, but i am 5'0 tall, so don't think there is any space inside my bosy for the baby and therefore it is coming out! Has your midwife measured your fundal height yet? That should reassure you that you have nothing to worry about.

Hey don't worry about it! I'm still quite small but am grateful as it means that I can carry on running around with the kids when I teach P.E. and I'm not struggling to bend etc- I'm sure that in a few weeks I'll be wishing my bump was small again! The scan showed that there was nothing wrong, so I'm not worried and nor should you be! Your bump is lovely! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back