Am i seeing what i want because its what i want if that makes sense.

Jgd1990

Reaction score
Im new to this, Hi
I have no idea on my cycles due to coming off pill 3 weeks ago and still no period, weve not been trying or preventing, however ive felt a few symptoms the last few days not sure if its a sign of af or very early pregnancy. So we did a one step test ( well technicallly two cause i think i over wet the first one)

Me and other half feel we see not so much a second line but more of almost indent :/ is this possible? Or are we going mad, i ve attatched a pic, personally think it seems clearer on the top one,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 138
I can see something on the left one, not sure on the indent though xx

Sorry my phone isnt letting me see the pics propperly so cant tell about the lines. It is quite common, especially for the cheaper tests, to have an indent where the test strip is. Could that be what you are seeing?

Sorry my phone isnt letting me see the pics propperly so cant tell about the lines. It is quite common, especially for the cheaper tests, to have an indent where the test strip is. Could that be what you are seeing?

It could possibly be as the indent/mark is where the test strip would be, i hope im not imagining it, will try again first thing

As i say im new to this and probly imagining what i want to see :(

We've all been there with looking so hard at tests you start seeing lines :). If its an indent it wont have any color. And you can often see them before you even take the test.

Last edited:
I'm using the same tests,
It seems to be a hit and miss
Some tests i can see a faint line other tests the ink just goes everywhere
I would recommend trying first response or even a blood test to be sure

I took another test the following morning, and could see a thing had a few implantation symptoms sat so will probs retest in a few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back