Am I pregnant?

Brit4699

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been on birth control, but I recently got off of it. I was supposed to get my period on April 16th, but I still haven't gotten it. I had unprotected sex on April 19th, and I've been experiencing some symptoms. I was having a pale yellow discharge for 4 days, which stopped, and now I just have a lot of clear discharge. I need to urinate a lot more frequently than normal, I've been having cramping in my pelvis and lower abdomen, especially after eating; along with getting nauseous too. Also last night my breasts started to feel tender and full. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests over 3 days, the first one had a barely visible faint line, the second one also had a faint line, but was a little more noticeable, and the last pregnancy test I took had an even darker line. I am confused though because I got a blood test done at a lab after the first pregnancy test and it came back negative. Yet the urine tests keep getting darker. Does anyone know what could be going on?

I would say that’s an evap line, because the actual line of pregnancy is a lot closer to the control line.
Have you thought about trying a digital test,

That definitely looks positive to me but then obviously doesn't explain your negative blood test :think: xx

Get another blood test. When I was pregnant with my first, I found out 7 days before my missed period. It was very faint, but there. Got a blood test that day, came back negative. Tested every day after that and the lines kept getting darker. A few days after my missed period, I got another blood test and it came back positive. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back