Am i pregnant?

Sara2020

Reaction score
My last period was on 24th November and should have started on 22nd December this time. On the day it should have started I've had really bad cramps and when i went to wipe after a pee had 2 bright red strings of what looked like blood but nothing since then. I am 10 days late now, no sign of blood. I get very nauseous after eating food and can only have little quantities at a time. The cramps are still here they come and go. I would take a test but I'm scared to get a -ve so just want to wait a couple of days and hopefully it either comes or doesn't.

Id take a test soon as. Are your cycles usually regular? Have you missed a period before now? :) x

Yeah i normally have regular cycles. I've missed one before when i was in hospital for 2 weeks but that was due to stress and i haven't really done anything to stress myself out these past couple of weeks :) x

I've not got any tests at the moment will have to go get some when the shops open again. I've actually had the most bizarre thing happen today woke up after being asleep for 9 and a half hours and almost ended up peeing myself could barely hold it in! A bit personal but its not something thats really ever hapoened to me before x

I did the 'deed' on October 1 and we used the pull out method but we were scared that something unexpected will happen. 19 hours after the 'deed' I drank an emergency contraception and learned that I am a day from starting ovulation. I experienced some symptoms that the emergency contraception worked and I had my period 5 days after drinking the medicine (which was about 2 weeks before my expected menstrual cycle). After one month, I had my second cycle of period and I think it was a normal period cycle. Is there a possibility that I will will get pregnant?

>> had sex, drank EC within 24 hours, had menstruation 5 days after, then had a period a month after the initial menstruation.

Thank you!

Definitely need to pee more in pregnancy :) 10 days late for af means you shouldnt need to test first thing in the morning :) so as you as you get one. Dont worry about it being negative. :) always next month if so x

Your symptoms sound positive Sara!! Fx! Keep us posted!:dust:

Update: through the night I've gotten really bad cramps even worse than my pms ones they went away after 2-3 hours then today through the day have been having cramps but really dull ones not really too bothersome, still no sign of blood.

Re Update: it is now 16:22pm and I've started to feel quite nauseous out of no where cramps still around very dull barely noticeable

Last edited:
Still no AF:) Planning on doing a test either tomorrow night or wednesday morning just to try be certain it isn't AF xx

How did you get on Sara?? Did you get your bfp??
I am ĺllpou37 years old and ttc for over 3 years now with my first. Have 25 days cycles normally and my last period started on 11th Dec. My husband was travelling so we did not have sex before 25th which would normally be passed my ovulation, but have not had my period yet (was due on 5th). Have all sorts of weird and dull pains and aches in my belly. Boobs look bigger and are sensitive but nothing major. Tested twice bfn 2 and 3 days ago with Sainsbury test, but hoping that I might positive tomorrow morning, will use Superdrug test (that would be 13dpo if I assume I ovulated on 25th when I had sex). Wishful thinking probably but please keep your everything crossed for me. Xxx

Sue if you ovulated later this month your period will probably be pushed back a few days. Try testing in the morning with a first response though. Good luck!

Sara let us know how you got on xx

Tested negative this morning. Gutted. Can't wait for AF to come now, this false hope kills me. 😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back