Am I pregnant? ??

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Melb31, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Melb31

Melb31 Member

Hi, I have another week and a bit before I can test. I would have conceived on either 9th or 11th Dec if I have! My period only ended on the 8th Dec. I didn't think it would be very likely to happen but I have been nauseous for the past few days so I did a test at home which said negative but it was only after that I read the box and 2 test was supposed to detect from the first day of missed period so I was 2 weeks too early with that one! I am dying to know! !!

2. Syd43

Syd43 Well-Known Member

If you have a standard 28 day cycle and ovulate around day 14 I'm afraid it would be almost impossible for you to have conceived on those dates. Assuming your period started on the 4th (just guessing) you would most likely ovulate around 17 December. People absolutely do vary, those are just the averages, but I do think it's unlikely, I'm sorry. Best of luck.

3. ClaireDoll

ClaireDoll Well-Known Member

First of all, this isn't where you should be posting this, second of all, you wouldn't have concieved a day after your period.