Am I pregnant?

a114

Reaction score
I had intercourse on the 10th of August and my last period was 27th of July, on the 21st of August I bled however it wasn't my normally bleeding and I was 5 days early and I am never early! I have had many symptoms and taken tests however they have all come back negative other than this one today.
When I took this test this appeared however after a few minutes the test line disappears leaving just the dark pink control line and I would like to know if I am pregnant or not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 67
What brand of test are these? It looks positive to me xx

If u have a 28 day cycle the 10th of August would roughly be ur ovulation date so u could possibly be pregnant. And the light bleeding could have been implantation.

I would definitely try another test with fmu tomorrow xx

It looks positive to me too. I would give a first response a try if you can xx

I would say that is a positive. If you want to test again it might be worth trying a first response early result as they usually give a nice clear line (or a digital then you can see it in words).

The test was a firstvue test only £1 cheap test as I needed to know, however I've taken 4 tests before today and they were all negative until this showed up today but after a few minutes the test line disappeared which is why I am still not sure whether this is positive result or not?

Yeah ino what u mean I would definitely invest in a better brand test and then u will know for sure. I'd say there's most definitely a good chance xx

It looks positive but I would definitely test again or go to the doctors and have them do a blood test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back