Am I pregnant

charlene1988

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar to me my last period was 20th may I had unprotected sex on the 3 rd of June around the time I was ovulating on the 16th-19th of June I had some light blood when I wiped and slight cramping what I think is implant bleed I took a test yesterday and it's negative could it mean I am pregnant but to early to detect maybe I have ovulated late and implanted late ?? Thanks xxx

I think if you had sex on 3rd June and you ovulated around 16th June, I think its very unlikely you are pregnant as that is nearly 11 days later. Xx

I would of ovulated that week I read on Internet sperm lives for 2-4 days then while it fertilise it stays in your tube for some days an them implantation is 6-10 days after that so am just confused as a test shows negative gna wait to test again x

I assume you're late for your period which is why you think you could be pregnant? Sperm can live up to 5 days but mostly only lives up to 3 or 4. In theory then if you ovulated late, on the 7th, you would have implanted by the 19th so that ties in as possible implantation bleeding. However, a test would normally be positive 2-5 days after implantation so really by now, it should show on a test if you are. Some women only show positive a few days after af is due so still possible although less likely. What length is your cycle normally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back