Am i pregnant???

sweetpea1245

Reaction score
I'm 10days late for my period.
For past week felt more tired than usual after work. My bf and I had sex 2 days ago and when playing with my nipples it hurt but doesn't normally (normally feels nice).
But each day it feels like i am coming on at times but doesn't happen.

I know i need to do a test to find out but does it sound likely i am pregant even though gettin the feeling each day that coming on.

Could be either as you said only way for sure is a test. So get your self down the shop! Hopefully you will get the result you want. X

Only way to know is to test. As you're late a digi would defo work at this point

Not yet i wanted an overview if possible as feel like coming on, as not sure if would get that feeling if pregnant.

A lot of women find pre period symptoms are similar to early pregnany symtoms so it is possible. It could also just be that your hormones got out of balance this month for some reason. The only way to know is to test.

Early signs can be pregnancy or your period on its way. Either wait it out but 10 days is a lot or go get a test. Also you can be late if your stressing about things so if this is on your mi d your best to just do it. Have you decided if you want to be pregnant is that what's putting you of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back