Am I pregnant?

LadyDeee

Reaction score
i thought I got my period a week or so ago... It was late, though. And it never is. I'm on birth control but I wasn't sure if it could have failed. Now it's not even a week and a half later and I've been feeling nauseous a lot, having headaches and I had this pain on the left side of my stomach and it hurt when I moved and felt tight. My anxiety has been through the roof this past week and I need an a opinion on whether I could be pregnant or not. Not the normal "take a test" answer. A serious opinion. I graduated school last year and am taking some time off before I try and find work so I don't have money or a car of my own to buy a test atm, and my mom would probably think I was being ridiculous and don't wanna scare my boyfriend of 2 years yet lol. Help

What was your bleed like last week ? If it was short and red, it could of been an implantation bleed ?
Unfortunately, the only way to tell us by testing. If you haven't any money, why not go to the doctors.
It is possible to fall pregnant on birth control, but usually unlikely.
Are you on tablets, did you miss a dose or been unwell ?

Had you been taking antibiotics or been sick during that time? That could have meant that the pill didn't work. I'm guessing you live outside the UK? Not sure how it works where you are but here the doctor can test you for pregnancy but if it's too early to show on a standard test it might still come back negative. Is there anyone who could help you financially to buy a FRER as that really is the only way to know for sure.

Have you had any stress lately which could account for the symptoms? I'd suggest seeing the doctor to get checked out for anything else

I had brown blood that was extremely light when I wiped. It's unusual for me to get spotting between periods but it doesn't mean automatic pregnancy. Lol keeping an eye on my body, your guys answers gave me more stuff to look into. Thanks for replying

I had brown blood that was extremely light when I wiped. It's unusual for me to get spotting between periods but it doesn't mean automatic pregnancy. Lol keeping an eye on my body, your guys answers gave me more stuff to look into. Thanks for replying

Good luck, I hope you get some news soon and its the answer you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back