Am i pregnant?

nicki

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm feeling a bit odd and confused at the mo. I've done 3 tests now and they all have very faint lines on them, the last one was extremely faint,infact you could hardly see it. The test said you can do it any time of the day, the first two were done with the first pee of the day and the third i've just done (it's 13.50) Just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on it and if they have had the same experience with tests and if the first pee of the day is the best (despite what the test says).
I so want to be pregnant - it's doing my head in!!

Thanks.

Hi Nicki,

Just wondering how early are you testing? Sometimes you can be testing early and get a faint line. As far as I know a line is a line no matter how faint, so perhaps test again in a couple of days and you should get a darker line. First thing in the morning wee is meant to be the best as it is more concentrated but most tests these days can be used at any time of day. What type of test are you using, a friend of mine had a faint line and used a digital one a couple of days after, it says pregnant if you are so you don't have to try and see if the line is dark or not. Let us know how it goes, have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hiya,
Thanks for the reply. I am 1 day late (not much I know, but very impatient!!) and the tests i've used are a strip one off the internet, a sainsburys own and predictor. I'll test again in a couple of days to see, so gonna have a little pray tonight!

the first wee of the day is when the most HCG is in your urine and the tests will be able to pick it up sooner. If you test later in the day the HCG has been diluted and can be harder to detect when you are only just late. They say you can test from the day you miss your period any time of day as some womens HCG can be easier detectable - or if you use it say mid-afternoon when you are 1 week late it is easier to detect as the HCG hormone is stronger again.

I used an ultra early test strip for about the third pee of the day and was 2 days late and the line was still a little feint.
Keep trying hun - and I'd go with first thing in the morning as you're less likely to watse money on tests xx Good luck

i had the same problem when i was only a couple of days late. i wasnt trying at the time but everytime my period was late i used 2 panic!!
i left it another week and then tried again, i did mine at work so it wasnt even 1st thing in the morning, and mine was possitive,
so.........maybe leave it another week and try again, but i guess if u are trying its very hard to be patient.

charlotte

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back