am i pregnant?

mana_bean

Reaction score
I recently switched from the birth control patch to the pill. I have been on the pill now for 3 1/2 weeks (this is my spacer week), and I also started taking diet pills around the same time I started taking my birth control pills. I haven't gotten my period yet, and it is 3 days into my spacer week, BUT there was a really really light spot of pink on the toilet paper after I used the bathroom. Should I be concerned? I am not sure if diet pills effect birth control or now. HELP!

hi

I switched birth control and found my periods came later on in my free week. The pill I used to be on... my period came just 2 days after I finished the packet BUT when i switched pill's my period came upto 5 and 6 days after i'd finished the packet. Every month i was starting my new packet whilst still bleeding. It could be that certain pills have different reactions. I'm now off the pill all together and finding my period is between 25 days and 30....

what type of diet pill are you on? a prescribed pill os from the chemist pill? i don't think a chemist pill would effect your contraceptive pill as they tend to be herbal but i don't know about prescribed pill's. You could ask you doc.

Hope i was a little bit of help to you

I am on a diet pill called Mega-T, I just baught it at the store. I think I may be getting it but not sure. But you did help me, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back