Am I Pregnant? Someone Please Help

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Peachyl840, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Peachyl840

Peachyl840 New Member

Hi everyone! So I recently starting having sex with my partner and on the 13th of Feb (I was suppose to be ovulating on the 17th) I took a morning after pill (Postinor 2 SD) about an hour after intercourse. I was scheduled to have my period on the 4th of March but nothing came so, on the 5th i took a test and I got a BFN. However, on the 6th of March I got some tiny drops of blood or what looked like spotting or implantation bleeding. So I decided to test twice again on the 12th and still got 2 BFN. So, if I'm not pregnant and if that bleeding isn't implantation bleeding, then why did I miss my period and what was bleeding caused from? Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it so so sooo much !!xx
    Btw the test in the picture is from the 12th

2. Peachyl840

Peachyl840 New Member

This was the second test I did on the 12th

3. MysticKitten

MysticKitten Well-Known Member

I doubt you’re pregnant. They both look pretty negative to me. But I think the morning after pill can mess with your body and cycle. So that might explain the spotting. Be more careful if you’re not trying to get pregnant. <3

4. Peachyl840

Peachyl840 New Member

thank you sooo much! your feedback means so much honestly ❤

MysticKitten likes this.