Am I Pregnant? Someone Please Help

Peachyl840

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I recently starting having sex with my partner and on the 13th of Feb (I was suppose to be ovulating on the 17th) I took a morning after pill (Postinor 2 SD) about an hour after intercourse. I was scheduled to have my period on the 4th of March but nothing came so, on the 5th i took a test and I got a BFN. However, on the 6th of March I got some tiny drops of blood or what looked like spotting or implantation bleeding. So I decided to test twice again on the 12th and still got 2 BFN. So, if I'm not pregnant and if that bleeding isn't implantation bleeding, then why did I miss my period and what was bleeding caused from? Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it so so sooo much !!xx
Btw the test in the picture is from the 12th

IMG-20220312-WA0006.jpg

I doubt you’re pregnant. They both look pretty negative to me. But I think the morning after pill can mess with your body and cycle. So that might explain the spotting. Be more careful if you’re not trying to get pregnant. <3

I doubt you’re pregnant. They both look pretty negative to me. But I think the morning after pill can mess with your body and cycle. So that might explain the spotting. Be more careful if you’re not trying to get pregnant. <3

thank you sooo much! your feedback means so much honestly ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back