Am i pregnant Someone please help!! TTC

WannaBeAMommy9

Reaction score
My boyfriend and i have been TTC for 2 months now. I started AF june 29th and finished july 2nd. I have a very short AF. Anyways, my boyfriend and i did the BD(sex) on july 4th, i was ovulating that night too, my boyfriend came inside me, TMI im sorry.
But its now july 24th and ive been having alot of symptoms. I think they are implantation symptoms because i have been havin some cramps but AF intense cramps. Also have been having Watery type CM. I woke up and i thought i had peed myself.
Ive had very very sore boobs, my areoleas have been darker and my nipples have hurt. Also the little bumps around my nipples have inlarged. My boobs feel alot bigger as well. My stomach has a very tight feeling, sort of like someone is grabbing my stomach by my skin. Ive also been Nausea alot, but havent actually puked. Ive been very hungry lately, and also very very tired. I could fall asleep while typing this. My AF is supposed to start on the 29th or 30th and its the 24th now. Ive been hoping for a BFP But ive taken 3 test and theyve all been negative. So if anyone has expierensed what i am having now, please respond! Thank you! :wave:

Hi hun,

Are you sure you ovulated on the 4th? That would only be day 6 which is very very early. Especially if you have a 31 day cycle, that would give you a 24 day luteal phase which is very unlikely. If you have a 31 day cycle it's more likely you ovulated around day 17, so maybe the 16th of July give or take a few days. So you could potentially only be 8dpo which would be really early to test. I could be wrong but the 4th is extremely early to have ovulated.

I would wait a few more days and then retest :) xx

Hi! My cycle is only 28 days! I feel very different , my body has never felt like this before. I feel like something is off. Im having a tickling feeling under my stomach.!

You could well be pregnant, your symptoms do sound promising. I'm just saying it's highly unlikely you ovulated on day 6,even with a 28 day cycle that'd give you a 22day luteal phase. If you're a 28 day cycle you'll be due your period about the 26th instead. I'd test tomorrow, with that many symptoms I'm sure a test would show. Good luck xx

As MrsS15, it is very unlikely you ovulated that early. How do you know, were you temping or opk'ing? With a 28 day cycle you're likely to ovulate around day 14. If you did ovulate on day 6 a pregnancy test would almost certainly give you an accurate result by now. Good luck.

Im not sure! Im thinking about jusr visting my family doctor and getting a blood test done. I may have not been ovulating. And i got pregnant around that time. Because my boyfriend and i calculated my symptoms back and it leads back to 3 weeks ago. So im not quite sure. Have any of you ladies expierenced the same early pregnancy symptoms

I've had very similar. I'd highly suggest you do a home pregnancy test fiat before you go to the doctor. With symptoms that strong you should definitely see a positive test. If nothing then I'd visit your gp to help explain the symptoms xx

What else do you want someone to help with? No one can tell you if you're pregnant or not. So go pee on a stick!

There is no need to be rude.
Ive tested many times and came back negative.
It doesnt make any sence because of my symptoms.
You obviously dont understand how it feels to just look for someone else to say they understand. All my bboyfriend and i want is a baby. And we have tried so hhard. A negative result is a gut in the stomach.

I don't think any of us are being rude. There is literally nothing anyone can say, we can't tell you you're pregnant or not pregnant. Many of us here have been trying for over a year and yes we do understand, but to be honest it seemed a little rude of you to dismiss MrsS advice of doing one more HPT then going to see your GP... it is sound advice - you didn't even respond to say thank you. All the ladies that have commented have been kind and tried to offer advice...the same advice.

Anyway, best of luck.

Last edited:
As babylove said, I wasn't being rude but you asked for advice and I gave you it. But it obviously wasn't what you wanted to hear!

I'm on my 19th cycle since starting this journey, plus lost 2 babies, so don't for a second think I don't know how it feels. It's tremendously frustrating when you have so many symptoms yet the test says otherwise. If you're still getting negatives I'd go see the GP and ask for further advice! With symptoms that strong I'd expect to see a result on a test.

We do understand, and it's very upsetting. Once you go by your due date if your period is a no show, I'd go see the GP.

Good luck.

I echo what all the other ladies have said. I've been trying for over a year now and there are times when I get loads of great symptoms but nothing happens. That's just the way it goes sadly.

I got a very very very faint line! Im not sure if that means i am, or not! My period is supposed to come in 3 days and im having little to no pms at all.
Im having small cramps here and there but nothing horrible. I dont know! Hoping and praying for a positive

I got three faint lines on my test i tool but started bleeding yesterday very heavy then light, then heavy and now light again. So im not sure. The blood also has no smell. Im having small cramps but they dont feel like normal AF cramps. I dont know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back