Am I pregnant pls help!!

JaccsX

Reaction score
I took a clear blue EARLY test and had a faint line but been told that's still a positive? Later that night I took a clear blue PLUS and it was negitive so I thought I'd wait till morning because meant to be better to take one in the morning and used the clear blue DIGITAL and it was negitive still? Am I pregnant or just getting my hopes up?

Am I pregnant pls help!!
Today, 18:18 PM #1

Join the community! Register to remove these ads.
I took a clear blue EARLY test and had a faint line but been told that's still a positive? Later that night I took a clear blue PLUS and it was negitive so I thought I'd wait till morning because meant to be better to take one in the morning and used the clear blue DIGITAL and it was negitive still? Am I pregnant or just getting my hopes up?

The digital is very insensitive. So it could be too early. CB isn't the most sensitive brand so I would get a first response early results.

I'll try that brand in a few days thanks! And yes will try post picture x

Looks positive to me!! Congrats! Digi's aren't very sensitive, you should deffo get a line on a FRER, can you get hold of one tomorrow? When is AF due? x

Aww I hope so!! Thank you for your help and yea will defo get one tomorrow and it's ether due this week or next week as I got my implant out as it's very irregular xx

Looks positive to me. Congrats the clear blue digital aren't as sensitive. I'd also recommend the first response..

Wow. I could see it without making it bigger. :bfp: congratulations x

I think it may be an evp line :( tested this morning using frer and got a BFN :( hopefully it's just too soon!thanks everyone x

I would say yes a line is a line congrats 😀😀😀

Hello, Am new to this thread.I have taken pics of strip test for both ovulation and pregnancy test. Do you think is pregnancy positive or am too early to think aboutt it. Today or tomorrow is my Due date. Please advice me. Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_3597.jpg
    IMG_3597.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member