Am I pregnant?? Please help. Late period.

LadyDeee

Reaction score
I'm on birth control, so I don't know if I am pregnant, especially since I think I take it regularly. Anywho, my period normally starts Tuesday or Wednesday, always has. It is Thursday night and I've had spotting- pink and brown- for 2 days on and off and it seems to have stopped altogether today. But it was very light. I know it's not my period because I get extremely bad cramps and heavy bleeding. Everyone once in a while I feel a sense of nausea, and I had a small pain below my belly button an hour or so ago. I also am having frequent urination, more than normal. My period is never late so I'm kind of worried... Plz help if you can. I know it's not much to go on.

Last edited:
The only way to know for sure is to take a test. Good luck!

I agree, the best thing is to take a test, at least it will put your mind at rest. Lots of ladies get whacky hormones once in a while so its quite likely your hormones were just a bit off this month.

I think the same - take a test :) if the spotting is implantation bleeding then a test won't show for roughly 3-5 days after bleeding stops.

On the other hand, I was in a similar situation and had spotting - never ever had it before, my periods were also extremely heavy and painful but this spotting had no pain, didn't even need a panty liner it was so light! But it turned out it was just a very light period - and I fell pregnant that following cycle. So only a test will tell. Good luck and hope you get the result you want :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back