Am I pregnant?! Latest period of my life. Help!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Endikitty, May 3, 2016.

1. Endikitty

Endikitty New Member

My husband and I haven't really been trying to conceive, we just stopped using birth control and decided to see if a baby could be in our future. Since my our first unprotected cycle my period has stopped completely!! My last period started on FEB. 25TH!! It's now May.

I've been testing since my first missed period and every test has been negative. I've taken a test every week since and It's negative. I'm wondering if my hormones and just super low?

I might have had some symptoms, but I always justify them. I'll feel nauseous and I'll just say that I've caught the flu, or something like that. I'm suddenly exausted but I can't sleep at night. I've broken out with pimples in weird places. I'm nauseous and ALWAYS thirsty.

I'm worried I'm pregnant and I haven't been taken care of this baby correctly!

I know I should get a blood test but I don't have the money on hand for one.

Could I be pregnant?? I'm freaking out!!:shock:

2. ohmy81

ohmy81 Member

Have you tried planned parenthood?

3. xxSparklesxx

xxSparklesxx Well-Known Member

What form of birth control were you on? It may just take time for your body to regulate itself.

Good luck in ur ttc journey x

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

If you were on the pill I would say that your body is still regulating and waiting for a proper period, you don't have periods on the pill just a withdrawal bleed xx

5. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

If you test every week and it's negative. I very much doubt you have had an ovulation since stopping birth control. In normal circumstances 2 weeks post egg you're going to get a period and this can take a while after stopping birth control so I very much doubt you're pregnant. If you're worried you can go and see a doctor and discuss it further.