Am I pregnant? I'm so worried.

Worried16

Reaction score
Hi,I'm 15 and having frequent sex with my boyfriend,and most of the time around 4/5 times each weekend,we are protected as I'm taking the 21 day pill, accurately and safely,in this case,he doesn't pull out,but this month i was due my period 4 days ago and still haven't got it,I have had no sings of period cramps yet, it could just be late but I'm worried as I had sex yesterday,not especially rough but maybe a little,and I a couple hours later experienced light pinky watery spotting,only a very small amount,but I woke up today and there are no sings of a period,I do not want to get a pregnancy test or anything because I hate the idea,Me and my boyfriend would like to keep this between us and not tell parents because I'm too worried,are there any suggestions on what is happening,am I pregnant?? :roll:

Hey, I know it's not the answer you want but the only way to find out is to take a pregnancy test.

I would suggest buying a first response one.

Try and stay calm, I'm sure everything will be ok, there's a very small chance of getting pregnant on the pill, are you on antibiotics?

Thankyou for responding, I'm on nothing other than the 21 day pill, I don't take any other medicine,antibiotics etc. I know there is a very little chance of getting pregnant on the pill,and I'm also taking them sensibly,that's why I'm so confused

As Tina said the only way to know for sure is a test, although you don't want to tell your mum she will probably have the best answers for you and if you are pregnant will help you decide which route you want to go down. I hope everything works out well for you xx

When I started the pill the first strip I took a pregnancy test too, because my period didnt start until the 5th day of my stop week. every cycle after that was the same, so it could just be your body's way of dealing with the pill. But better be safe than sorry and go get a test.
Try not to freak out and talk to you mum about this, she can give you advice and help you with everything what ever the outcome!
xx

Hi everyone,Thankyou for the advise,I have good news,my period came during this hour,I'm so relieved,Thankyou everyone for responding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back