Am I pregnant? Help me pls

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by valborgtg, May 24, 2016.

1. valborgtg

valborgtg New Member

Hello ladies,
    I need help.
    on April 9th I had my period and it lasted 4 days.
    ( my previous one was on 9th March. my cycle is 30 days and it lasts 4 days)

on 16th April I had sex with my bf.
    I was on pills and we also used condom.
    I am in long distance relationship and I was not on pills normally I started to taking pills again 2 weeks before I visited to my bf.

next week I got back home and I finished the pill package at the end of April . And I didn't started to new one . After not using the pills for three days , on 1st of May I had period.
    It was a week early. It lasted 4 days .It was kinda like normal period but it was period. Symptoms and everything. I didn't think about it
    so much. but usually I never get my periods earlier. I thought it could be because I stopped taking pills.
    Now it has been a month since intercourse happened. and I should receive my period sometime next week.
    But during the time I noticed my breasts look swollen. And I felt like I gained 1 or 2 kilos.. Can I be pregnant? The more I google the more I think I can be pregnant.

I had PCOS in high school so I used pills to get my period for a year but this year my cycle was on time always never early or never late and I didn't start to use pills this year except last month because I was gonna visit him. I have still time for my period but if I have pregnancy test , will it show if I'm pregnant? I am stressed over it kinda. Condoms and pills together , they suppose to work ..right?

2. Ellsbells

Ellsbells Well-Known Member

Because your pill was a bit all over the place, this can affect your hormones and your cycle! Mine was all over the place for a long time until I started taking them properly, however I did eventually get pregnant as I was trying to conceive.

You did use a condom though, so chances are low! But I'd just keep a look out if I were you just in case and take a pregnancy test when you need 2 x