Am I pregnant again?

chanwhitney

Reaction score
Hi,

So about 3 weeks ago I started to bleed, it was only a week or so later I had a scan and was told I had a miscarriage and all the tests I did showed negative straight away so the nurse told me my body had dealt with it quickly and naturally. Me and my partner were both gutted! It was our first child together. We continued to carry on as normal anyway and we had intercourse after I stopped bleeding before we found out what had happened and we have since aswell! It's been just over 3 weeks since the bleed and everything happenenedand I've started to experience really sore boobs again, exactly like I did when I found out the first time I was pregnant! I feel more tired again and exhausted and I don't even have to do anything to feel like I need sleep! Every so often I have a bit of milky white discharge in my underwear which I've never experienced before! I have heard many stories of how you're more fertile after miscarriage and many women have fallen pregnant not long after! I took a test a few days ago but alot of people have said if I'm pregnant it would be to soon for the test to show! I'm not getting my hopes up as it could be my body just preparing for something else but I've never had sore boobs ect before ovulating or a period ever! I just want to hear what you ladies think? Do I rule out being pregnant or what? I'm unsure what's happening!

It can't be ruled out, wait a week and retest, good luck x

I got pregnant straight after miscarriage but I didn't ovulate until 4 weeks after. It's possible but until your next due date you are unlikely to know! Try a super sensitive test in a weeks time - fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back