Am i pregnant??? Advice!!

Anonxoxo

Reaction score
Hello All! Me and my long term partner have decided to start trying for a baby! :) we have been trying for a few months now and we have had no look so far. However on the first date of my last period which lasted for only 3 days, i calculated when i was at my most fertile and also my ovulation date. During the fertile ''window'', we had sex once everyday to try and maximise our chances. Now currently 5 days later, i am feeling extremely run down and i have extreme flu symptoms. I have a stuffy nose, a cough, been going hot all the time and also i know it might be TMI but i am experiencing a lot more discharge than normal and the consistency and colour has changed! Also gone haven't felt as hungry lately along with dizziness and some bouts of nausea every now and then. I cannot take a home pregnancy test for another 4 days at least because it is considered too early at the moment. Is it in my head? I really would like some guidance and opinions as to whether people have experienced the same troubles as me before they found out they were pregnant, it would help put my mind at ease until i can test!! Am i just ill or is there a chance i could be? Thanks in advance!:)

I have seen other people list similar symptoms on here but I don't know if they were bfp in the end. Welcome to the TWW club. I hope you have some good luck x

With my first pregnancy I had a stuffy nose but no nausea (this doesn't normally set in til 6wks). But equally I could've just had a cold and it not be related! Try not to go crazy with the symptom spotting, hope the next 4 days isn't too slow! If you're desperate get a frer. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back