am I pregnant ? Advice PLEASE

Pais93

Reaction score
I had a period on December 10th. I had sex on Dec. 27th or the 28th. I had a period again on Jan. 9th. I still had cramps, but I didn't have any clotting this time and it wasn't as heavy, it was about 3 days and the medium flow only lasted 1 day. 2 days after AF I had brown discharge just one time. I didn't think about being pregnant, because I'm not trying, but I started to wonder when my period was different and I've had back aches, headaches, nausea, change in bowel movement, frequent urination. I've taken several test and they have all been negative, but I still feel weird. If I calculated somewhat correctly I was ovulating around the time of sex, but I'm just unsure because I never track when I ovulate. I was just wondering if I had sex 2 weeks before my period would I still have Jan. period and Jen miss Feb. period and then get a positive ? I could just be freaking out, but playing the waiting game is hard.

Hi Pais,

I would say if you had a 3 day period with medium flow on January 9th that you probably aren't pregnant. And if you were I think it would be showing on a test by now, but I recommend you take a trip to your GP if you are unsure. Could have been some kind of bug that was going around?

Good luck :)

I was thinking the same thing, i went from going to the bathroom several times a day to now being constipated. I have an appt for a yearly check up in a week or so, so I guess I will have to wait till then. It's just so frustrating because you hear so many stories of women still having their period and not finding out until later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back