Am I or aren't I??

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hi ladies

bit of background I had a chemical mc last month at 5 weeks, started bleeding on 26th may, the bleeding was like a normal period and lasted 5 days. I ovulated on 8/9th June and my AF is due on 25th.

so I took a test yesterday with fmu and got a bfn with an ic so I then tested with a superdrug own and got a very very very faint pink line so I tested again last night with a superdrug one and got another faint line.....but I tested this morning with a frer and got a bfn so tested with another superdrug own and got a BFP the line was slightly darker then yesterday but still very light and came up within 2 mins.

I'm worried because I didn't get a BFP on the frer because they are supposed to be the best ones but I have got 3 BFP with superdrug tests. what do you think...am i pg or not??

I don't know how to upload pictures straight from my phone and can't find the lead to connect to the computer, so can't show pictures.

I'm trying to not get excited because if I am pg it's still very early and m so scared I'll mc again...I haven't said anything to DH yet as waiting for the line to get darker and I'm also not sure if I believe it myself yet.

can anybody upload pictures for me or tell me how to do it straight from phone I've got a Samsung galaxy s3.

Thanks
Charlie x

I've heard the other ladies say that the super drug tests are also very sensitive. If you're line got darker that's good news. Do you know what dpo you are? Good luck hun,you really deserve your bfp. I've got my fingers crossed for you x x x

good luck to you I got my bfp on a superdrug test 3 days before af was due so think they are quite sensitive, let us know how you get on

well last time with the mc the superdrug tests were the only ones that showed a BFP quite early which is why I used them again this time. I've never tested with an frer but because they are supposed to be super sensitive I thought I'd use it to back up the superdrug BFP that I got yesterday but I got a bfn with it instead lol...but have 3 BFP with superdrug tests and the line is definitely darker today and appeared within 2 mins.

oh I don't know what to think...I'm also not having any symptoms whereas last time my symptoms were so strong...but a pink line is a pink line right?? I mean there's no mistaking that line!!

I'm 12/13 dpo and my AF is due on Tuesday 25th I ovulated quite early this cycle.

Here you go honey. Defo a bfp to me, congrats :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 128
aww thanks Vicky, i can't believe it...woo hoo...just praying i've got a super super sticky bean this time.

xx

Cant believe you got them lines and a bfn on a frer. So excited for you. Witch hasnt got me yet, but nottesting today, will wait unil maybe sunday, if she hasnt arrived will test again xx

Wow congrats definite bfp strange how you got bfn on frer though but definite bfp congrats xxx

I know Vicky, that is what had me worried that i got a bfn with the frer, but when i've googled the superdrug tests are really sensitive.

i'm trying to not get too excited but it's hard lol....i'm going to tell dh tonight because i figured that even if something bad does happen he'll need to know.

i'll keep testing over the weekend and hopefully them lines will get darker.

keeping my fx for you hun, really hope you get your BFP too.

xxx

hey guys im new to this can someone fill me in on what everything means (DPO, BFN FRER...ETC) i havent got a clue!lol thanku!!!!xx

hey guys im new to this can someone fill me in on what everything means (DPO, BFN FRER...ETC) i havent got a clue!lol thanku!!!!xx

Hi loobylu, welcome.

it can be a bit confusing when you see all the abbrieviations but you get used to them.

DPO = days past ovulation
BFN = Big Fat Negative
BFP = Big Fat Positive
FRER = First Response Early Result (pregnancy test)
AF = Aunt Flow

There are many more and i'm sure there is a list somewhere on here, which maybe somebody will bump for you.

xx

Oh wow Charlie hope this is your bfp - it definitely looks very promising. Would be lovely to hear such good news on here. xx

Congratulations that is definitely a bfp to me xxx

Ooh congrats and lots of luck to other ladies! I am also quite new and FRER is the only one I didn't know so thanks ;-)

Baby dust to all!

Vicki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back