Am I ok

Belle23

Reaction score
Bit worried been having flutters etc for last few days but today I haven't noticed anything. I'm only 16 weeks and only had midwife yesterday. No bleeding or anything. Is it normal. Cx

I didn't feel any movement til after 20 weeks hun, and even now it's not constant. At 16 weeks you'll probably only feel flutters and it won't be very regular, baby is still tiny. Try not to worry, the big kicks will come soon enough xx

if baby is your first you tend not to feel them move til later as your not used to the sensation of it. I felt my baby move defo after 16 weeks lightly, but had bigger harder kicks from 18 weeks plus with my first baby Leo x

This time I have felt flutters alot sooner x

You don't need to start worrying about feeling movements regularly until much later I'm 20 weeks and I only feel flutters occasionally and sometimes not for a day or 2 at a time- I think it's from 26 weeks in my pregnancy pack that it says if you notice a decrease in movement get it checked out, so please don't worry, your feeling flutters long before I did it's only been the last few days I have felt anything and even now I question if these are movements or just wind or something i have eaten. Pregnancy is full of doubt- a joy ain't it! XD

xxxxx

mine aremt constant either x

I was worrying about it last week, one day I,d feel movement, the next day I,d feel nothing. All is well and I,ve been getting proper kicks for two days now. It just took a bit of time x

Your normal :)

I still don;t feel huge movements rarely feel flutters, I think I felt Bug move maybe twice and he has only given me one good punch and that was last week at 19 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back