Am I mad?

mishi

Reaction score
I have just POAS again, now I have 5 that say +ve - will I at some point believe it wouthout having to POAS?? :lol:

Wait til the sickness kicks in lol. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've sent OH to get 2 cheapies, just to be sure... Cant believe it, but with the sickness I really should! felt grim this week!

I was still doing them well into my 11th week with Leo just to make sure it wasn't a dream and I was still Prego lol x This time stopped between 6-7 weeks I think x

I've done 7 so far and still got some left which i know i will end up doing 2. I just love seeing 2 lines appear! And i'm at the stage now where the test line appears before the control line, its great!!

XX

Lol I took 7 as well, then the nurse confirmed it.
I ran out of them and didn't buy anymore, the scan on Weds definitely made it feel more real! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When I first found out I was doing test more or less every other day just to be sure! Even with being really sick and nauseous I still thought I was dreaming!!

im the same, every time i see a test, i want to buy a load of them, just to be sure!

even though i am over 11 weeks and definatley feeling the effects of everything!

I did another two today lol, and the test line appears first on mine now too! love it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back