Am I losing the plot??

Lahlou

Reaction score
Hello all! I've posted in SSA already but wanted to say hello and ask if anyone else feels the same way I do!!

Newbie here!!

1-3DPO: Not much to report outside of what I'd consider to be usual ovulation stuff!
4DPO: Boob zaps. Needed a nap because of tiredness which is somewhat out of character. Creamy CM. Minute or two of horrible metallic taste in my mouth.
5DPO: Small waves of nausea 2/3 times. Nothing major. Mild headaches. Creamy CM. Tired. Low, deep cramps. Different to AF. Not painful but aching. Heartburn almost all day.
6DPO: Same as 5DPO with added 30 seconds of sharp, bubbling pinches in uterine area. Some fluttering throughout the day. Very snappy/short fused.
7DPO (Today): Feeling a bit bruised and achy in uterine area but nothing much to report. Snappy again. Very tired around 11am and again at 2pm. Boob zaps earlier but nothing major. Peeing a fair bit. Mild headache.

Around 2DPO I started having a REALLY stuffy dry nose. I don't have a cold or anything and it's still going on. I've had some bleeding when I blow my nose also. Still stuffy.

Boobs are no more sensitive than any normal, not TTC cycle.

The reason I ask if I'm losing the plot is that I feel like I'm making more of this stuff than there actually is. Almost like I always feel this way each cycle but just don't pick up on it normally??

I dunno. Already going mad and I've still got another week till AF is due!

Feel free to add your own rants below haha!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hi Hun! To be honest I've given up looking into symptoms. For the past 3-4 months my "symptoms" have been so different like last month my cervix stayed really high and I was convinced! Even when I came on it was still high! This cycle I'm 6/7dpo and its medium so it's so different I'm just going to see if my period comes lol when you testing? Xxx

It's driving me nuts already and it's bloody early days yet. God help me. Haha!

I'm due a week today but gonna leave it a few days after that to test if Shark Week doesn't make an appearance! Couldn't handle the disappointment of a BFN!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back