Am I just being paranoid??

Bek234

Reaction score
I'm 37+2 and and have seen so many posters and warnings everywhere about pre-eclampsia. Also my friends mum lost a baby at 36 weeks due to this.

But I think I'm getting signs of it... But not sure if I'm 'searching' for them.

-I keep swelling (hands, forearms, feet, ankles and legs...but not my face)
-Headaches
-visions is not blurred as such but definitely not clear as it used to be.
-on my last MW appt she told me I had protein in my urine but because it was the first time she wasn't concerned.

Am I just being paranoid?
I have an appt today at the hospital due to reduce movements- had scan already but this is like a follow up. Wondering if I should mention it? Is there a check they can do? My BP is usually fine when it's checked so I think that means I haven't got it? Lol sorry I'm majorly paranoid I know! :-/

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I'm pretty sure that's it the high bp that causes all the problems so if that's okay you should be alright but tell them at the hospital your other symptoms anyway, and they can advise xxx

Definitely mention it at your appointment today if you're worried!! It could all be coincidence but better to make sure it's definitely not pre-eclampsia rather than worry about whether you're just being paranoid :) xx

Ahh that's ok then! I knew I was being paranoid!! Lol

Tapatalking. X

It's the vision thing which has me worried the most. Ill mention it to the dr this afternoon.
X

Tapatalking. X

I have also been worried about this, I had reduced movement (back to normal now) and some black dots in my eyes, I am going to be checked on Wednesday at my mw appointment I think I'm just being abit ott. Good luck for today x

I have also been worried about this, I had reduced movement (back to normal now) and some black dots in my eyes, I am going to be checked on Wednesday at my mw appointment I think I'm just being abit ott. Good luck for today x

I have bright coloured dots often aswell as black. It's weird but apparently pregnancy messes with ur eyes anyway. (I think I read too many apps etc lol)
How are they checking u for it? Is it BP normal? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back