am i in denile?

aymi05

Reaction score
hey there im 20 and basically im terrified of finding out weather im pregnant i know it has to be done though! the thing is two year ago i had to have an abortion which i was more or less forced into as i was in such a fragile state and the father and his family were terrible people with what thay put me through. it was the biggest mistake of my life and wish i was stronger at the time as i have lost a big part of me. for the last 3 month my periods have been coming on every 2 weeks and my stomach has grown at an alarming rate but the thing is it was around about this time two years ago i would of gave birth could this be linked? id love a baby so much and not to replace the baby i lost he will always be in my heart forever. i did a test a month ago before my period but it was negative

Morning aymi05,

The best thing I can suggest is that you go to your doctor and ask for a blood test to find out exactly whats going on, just explain the situation to him/her and I am sure they will be fine with that.

You may well be experiencing symptoms because of your loss, especially as he is still in your thoughts a lot.

Also, you didn't loose your baby......he will always be with you and your future family.

Keep us posted.

Much love

thanks for support im going to go to my local family planning thanks for listening it means alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back