Am I imagining a very faint positive line?

Kitkateba

Reaction score
Hi there, I am 11 dpo and tried this early pregnancy test from SuperDrug. I quit the pill on the 3rd and ovulated on the 12th/13th. In my family we get symptoms really really early and I feel exhausted most of the time, mood swing, sore breast that seem heavier than usual and upset stomach. I know it may just be my PMS but this is the second time o stop the pill and after taking this test I kind of can see the faintest line... My partner can see it as well but we are trying to not keep our hopes up...

Can anyone see that very faint line or are we imagining it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 140
I can just about see it. It seems stronger on the left side though. It is well worth re-testing tomorrow perhaps, just incase it is an evap.

Sending you baby dust xxx

I can see something, definitely test again tomorrow x

Looks like my 9dpo positive on the sme test. The unedited one.

Fx xx

Looks like mine from yesterday hun - I'd say it's positive!!

So unless someone can see something that must be a negative again :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
How many Dpo are you? From a distance I saw a shadow but not as clear as before - was this next day?

I go a awful evap on one before this pregnacy, didnt trust them at first I was even unsure with the 9dpo bfp.

Also I got better sample in the afternoon because I drink tonnes of water at night so my FMU sample was bfn.

Try a 5 hr hold with not too much fluids.

xxxx

I'm 12 dpo, and yeah the 1 st was yesterday afternoon and the last one is this morning... I do drink during the night so that may be because of that but I don't have enough money to test twice a day so I guess I will have to wait! Thank you ladies I'll take another one tomorrow afternoon!

I can see something on the negative test hun.....

fingers crossed for you.

xx

I go a awful evap on one before this pregnacy, didnt trust them at first I was even unsure with the 9dpo bfp.

Also I got better sample in the afternoon because I drink tonnes of water at night so my FMU sample was bfn.

Try a 5 hr hold with not too much fluids.

xxxx

This cause it's all about the strength of your pee! Morning pee isn't necessarily more diluted than during the day, I had a strong enough line holding in my pee a couple of hours during work lol! And it doubles every other day so test again tomorrow!

Can you really? I feel so drained, I've got no one to talk to as my family lives abroad and I don't have many friends here and I don't want the pressure of them asking me how trying to conceive goes so only my partner knows...

Maybe some of you can help me, this is the second time I stop the pill but I've been on it since age 15 until 23, then 3 months later until now turning 25. I don't remember being that tired or feeling all those "body things" last time... I just came home and cried because it is messy and dark! I don't feel like doing anything, I'm starving but can't be bothered to do the dishes and cook... I am scared taking the pill for so long would make me unfertile. Last weekend On Sunday I got really light spottings (pinkish, nearly nothing), so I thought I was going on my period but then nothing so I started testing and I feel more and more exhausted and crazy... I don't know if it's just all in my head and I'm creating symptoms because of my eagerness or what... But every negative test is so disappointing...

It's a waiting game at this minute and hoping tests will give you some answers in the next couple of days whether it's preg or waiting for AF. I think most are like that coming off any contraceptives. I like to think that it's quite hard in what strength everyone requires hormones and say those who easily conceive whilst even on the pill probably need something stronger to not get pregnant accidental whereas with others it might be spot on and they fall pregnant mega quick the minute they stop like it expects you to if you read the leaflet of the pill that is when you want to avoid it! And I think for others it might be a bit more than enough and that might be why it takes some more time after stopping to get the womb ready for a pregnancy.

I had a Mirena before getting pregnant and it stopped my periods completely to the point I knew I was having af because my discharge turned ever so slightly pink but I never needed a liner! Then when I had it removed my periods where shorter and not as heavy as they once been so I didn't fall preg straight after but about 5 months later. I did have some really short cycles which felt like I had a failed implantation which made my period come a couple of days earlier if that makes sense!

Fingers crossed her for you that you'll get a clearer bfp in the next couple of days! And stick with cheapies until you feel more certain and do a digi! I think frers are poop anyway!

I really truly believe that First Response tests are the best. They worked 6 days before period was due for me and are extremely accurate.
If you're desperate, try one of these, but get them from supermarkets, not local famous chemist as they push price up! Think Asda best price. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back