Am I here too soon??

Bluebell

Reaction score
My ds is only 6 months! But I can't wait to make him a little brother or sister! What do you all think? Is it too soon? Would love to be pregnant again. Have stopped the pill and just thinking maybe see what happens or start actively trying with opks etc? Please I need your opinions?? xx

I havent had any little ones yet so cant really comment but im sure if you feel ready to TTC again then im sure its fine, if you are planning on having a LO again soon I would say defo the right time to start reading your body again and monitoring your OV etc. Good luck sweetie! x

I also don't have any little ones, but I would say if u feel ready then go for it!

Good luck x

hey hun i guess only you will know the answer to that :)
I know my dh's cousin wanted small age gaps between her 2 children so conceived her 2nd wen her 1st was only a few months old

xxx

We decided to wait until DD was 1 before ttc again, then hopefully by the time new baby is born then DD will be potty training and have more understanding of what's going on. I think I would have felt guilty having another baby so soon, but everyone is different and if it feels right for you then go for it :) x x

If you and oh feel ready then I'm sure you are!

Good luck and baby dust

xx

Theres 5 years between my first and second, then between my second and third theres 15 months and this time there will be almost 8 years between my youngest and this one, the big age gap was nice as my eldest could get more involved but to be honest the small gap wasnt much different except my middle one was to young to be more involved and things were slightly harder having 2 small children to look after. But it was great fun lol :) xx

There is only 15 months between my sister and youngest brother. They are 23 and almost 22 now LOL but have always been very close !

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks all.. It feels right so think will go for it!! I'm 32 and my clocks ticking. So looks like I'm back here in ttc section again :) everyone was so supportive and helpful before xx

I started trying when my son was 6 months old and I got caught 2nd cycle hehe :)

So your not alone. Most think I'm mental but I want to have a good break after this one and wait till their in school before having another. Being pregnant for me takes it out of me with health problems so thought I'd get it all out of the way while my son is small x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back