Am I going to miscarry ?

roxyroo

Reaction score
So I tested at 14dpo got a faint positive, over the coming days I've been continuing to test and the line was getting slightly darker. I tested this morning with FMU with a CB digi and it said not pregnant so I rushed out to buy more tests and the lines are as faint as when I first found out. No cramps no pain no bleeding just these extremely faint lines ...

Attachments

• IMG_6505.jpg
    IMG_6505.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 75
I can see lines on all of them it does take 48 hours for the lines to become stronger each time when they do, it might be too early for a digital and only time will tell what will happen. Hope it works out for the best for you sending you baby dust x

Thanks Hun, I should of said I have had pregnant 1-2 on 3 digitals and tested again hoping to see pregnant 2-3 but it said not pregnant ��

With my chemical I had good lines on a frer but I was concerned as the line stayed the same from 11dpo to 14dpo, when I tested at 15dpo the line was much fainter, by 17dpo it had disappeared and a week later I lost the pregnancy. I hope that's not the case with you, fingers crossed it was a dud test. It takes 48hrs for hcg hormone to double but some women have naturally low levels. The worst bit is being in limbo and not knowing what is going on, hugs to you hun.

Just to add, make sure you stick with the same test to compare as they all have different levels of sensitivity, frer are the most sensitive, CB are the least sensitive. xx

Last edited:
With my chemical I was getting faint lines and got a not pregnant on clear blue. It can also take 72 hours for hcg levels to double.
Common signs of a chemical pregnancy is getting positives, negative tests on and off. Mine were positive one day, negative the next then positive again.

Fx it's not a chemical hun. Xx

Spotting now so I guess it's over. 3 in a row ��

I'm so sorry Roxy. Such a cruel start to the new year :( thinking of you xxx

Spotting does happen hon! Don't give up unless you get bad cramps and bright red blood x

I would say possibly you are hon, I am so sorry to say it but I pray it isn't xx

I am sorry if it is a chemical pregnancy. It can be really upsetting. Try not to let it get to you when trying again. I found my line went pale quickly and then stopped this time last year. It took me a year to feel ready to try again. I hope everything works out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back